lodge stew fundraiser
Our lodge's stew sale is upon us again. This is the one time a year where our lodge raises money to support our operations and even gets you set up with a great winter meal! This page is here to give you access to the resources you need to make selling stew successful.
Each quart of stew is $8.50
To make payment more simple while at camp please plan to make your purchases in cash or check(made to Old North State Council). You must pay for the full order when you pick up your stew. To make this easier we suggest you collect money from your customers when they place an order.
Stew will be available for pick up in our 8-county service area on Sunday, November 13. When you check out, select the pickup site closest to you. Stew will be available from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm at these locations.
- Boy Scout Service Center, 1405 Westover Terrace, Greensboro
- Cherokee Scout Reservation, 3296 Boy Scout Camp Road, Yanceyville
- First Baptist Church, 412 North Main Street, Mocksville
- First Presbyterian Church, 420 West Walker Avenue, Asheboro
- Jamestown Presbyterian Church, 1804 Guilford College Rd, Jamestown
- Person County Masonic Lodge, 219 Leasburg Street, Roxboro
- Rockingham County Courthouse, 170 NC-65, Reidsville
- Shiloh Presbyterian Church, 2638 Grand Oaks Blvd #8143, Burlington
- Shiloh United Methodist Church, 943 NC-150, Lexington