Fall Induction | Details and Logistics
October 1-2, 2021
Arrival and Departure
- Location is Cherokee Scout Reservation - 3296 Boy Scout Camp Rd, Yanceyville, NC 27379
- Please arrive between 7:00 and 8:00 PM on Friday evening. Arrival during this time is necessary to maintain our COVID-19 mitigation policies as well as to prevent traffic issues. Please have your BSA health form (parts A and B) as well as a completed 14-day temperature log ready when you arrive. We realize that all fourteen days may not be completed. Please, fill out as many as possible. These documents are linked for you below.
- Check-in will be in the parking lot. Please stay in car until temperature check and health forms have been reviewed. Parents will not be permitted to enter camp. Scouts should have everything they need for the day when they check in, including money to purchase memorabilia in the Trading Post.
- Departure will be 8:30 PM Saturday evening. Parents should arrive promptly and wait in the parking lot. Parents will not be permitted to enter camp.
- Please note the schedule is subject to change based on COVID mitigation strategies as defined by the State of North Carolina.
- To ensure that COVID Safety protocols are met:
- All participants should wear a face covering throughout the event.
- All participants should practice social distancing
- All participants should take advantage of hand sanitizer stations located in the program areas and at restrooms often during the day.
Our most recent communications are linked below. Take a look for the latest update and information.
(Click on the email names to open the full message)
Get ready for the Summer Induction weekend. Check out information on upcoming events such as NOAC 2022, National Leadership Seminar, and more .... All in the latest edition of the Feather.
New OA portal and details about summer camp in the latest edition of the Feather.
Spring is here and so is the latest edition of the Feather. Check out all of the upcoming events and the latest news.